In this article I will tell you how to enable amazon cloudfront CDN in magento.
1. Go to https://aws.amazon.com/cloudfront/ and create your free account there.
2. Go to AWS console https://us-west-2.console.aws.amazon.com/console/home and select CloudFront:
3. Now you need to create a “Distribution” for your store:
4. For the delivery method, select “web”:
5. Now fill in the necessary details of your online store:
“Origin Domain Name”, which is the domain name of your store is the only required option. You can leave other fields as it is for starting.
6. Click on “Create Distribution”. It will take you to the Distribution listing page and will show all distributions you have created so far.
7. Initially the status of new distribution will be “In Progress”. Within few minutes, the status of new distribution will be changed to “Deployed”, it means distribution is ready for use on production.
8. Now click on Distribution ID and copy the “Domain Name”. It is the default domain name that Amazon has created for you. If you want your own subdomain instead of cloudfront domain, you can fill the Cname records of your domain.
1. Change the “Current configuration Scope” to “Main Website”.
3. Change the base URLs as:
4. Save the configuration and you are ready to go!